Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pain ...

This is something really personal. I'd written it a couple of Months back. Something I heard on a day a real close friend of mine really broke down. This is her life, This is dedicated to her...

PAIN

"Will u leave me ?" You asked. I said "I'd never !"
Love's made to sever, I'm beginning to See
Is love eternal ? Does it last forever ?
I loved you then, why would i desire to be free ?
I still live with you, darling you still don't know
I hate you now, have I stooped so low ?
My feelings, my emotions have ceased to grow,
The person you desire, that can't be me !

Your hand in my hand, so healing was that touch,
The time you were away, I'd missed them so much,
The angel I saw in you, I was used to that crutch,
Don't take him away God ! He is my dream...
But when you touch me now, I'm burning Inside,
This torture, this pain, I just cannot hide,
Endless days are past, years have I cried,
With u I can't live, U can't without me !

Day after day, I see love in your eyes,
Day after day, I've to live with my lies,
Runnin forever's your laughter, my cries,
I'm blank, I'm blind, where will this lead ?
I want to see bliss in you, so I can't say,
For hurting you dear, God will make me pay,
But how will I hide, I can't lead you astray,
My heart will be aching, till you too hate me !

I can't love you now, I can't work it out,
This rain of pain makes me scream, makes me shout,
Is this what eternal love's all about,
I'm left with nothing, I just wanna break free...
I can't see you hurt, neither can I take pain,
This guilt, my heart will drive me insane,
I won't let you die, i wont let you gain,
Just one of us will live, the other will be Me !


Teary

When I look at it now, all those memories come screaming back to me. That will be one day I won't forget. Things have changed now, but memories remain forever ...

9 comments:

DreAmgiRL said...

Sometimes we think of past moments, of things we did , and wonder, did it really had to happen?
But maybe then, it is too late.. we can't go back in time and correct them.. gotta learn to live with them!!

Unknown said...

Hey!!! Wonderful poem.... Really touching. Feel sorry for your friend, hope everything's all right now. Your blog's shaping up real nice!!! Great work!!

Siva said...

Right said Supriya. Things go really bad when you know what you're going thru. You know the past, the present and the future and you have to stand by and watch it happen helplessly. It dawns upon us then that how helpless we are at the hands of fate. Things turn around so fast, we fall on our face and have to live with the scar all our lives. But then, that's what life's all about. Well yeah, I felt so bad that day, I just wrote this poem 4 her. It's all right now, but can't 4get the past. Can we ? BTW, thnx 4 the compliment !

Chetan Mahajan said...

Stupendous poem....I won't get into the intricacies though....hope to see some more stuff of this class from u [something cheerful]...rock on!

vidhi said...

That was a really touching poem....went to the heart. Nice Work!!

Siva said...

@ Chetan : Yaar, I don't write poems very frequently. Feelings are a big pre-requisite for them. The prob is I never feel like writing one if I am happy. I do so when I'm really sad and don't know what to do. So expecting a more cheerful one from me is li'l far-fetched :).

@ Chetan & Vidhi : Thnx a lot 4 da compliments !

anand said...

Hey shiv this is really touching and I think that a mere comment was not enough to say what I want to. I've blogged it because its a bit personal for me also.

thnx:)

Chetan Mahajan said...

@:The Exorcist:
Doesn't matter...we're ready to take some more of these poignant ones....[hehe rhyme]..

Unknown said...

hello shiv really it is very nice and touching poem. I never know that u write so well.