Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Friends Forever


It was a normal day, the day we met
Old acquaintances, we hadn't talked in a while,
Soon I realized this wasn't just the usual,
The way your words brought to my lips, a smile.

Thought it would end that day, we would forget,
and such conversations are but a one off thing,
but then as days passed, we continued talking,
and then came feelings, my heart began to sing

These feelings are fleeting, so i was wary,
of giving a place in my heart to someone new,
but time made me realize, u r the one,
you deserve that place reserved for just a few.

You brought to my life an anxiety of waiting,
Of looking forward to someone's voice everyday
Of looking at my phone expecting someone's message,
and the incredible joy when I find it is there !

When I talk to you, I feel time flying by,
when we're out of touch, my rage grows inside,
There's no one in the world, to whom I can confess,
But not a thing in the world, from you I need hide

Your smile makes me happy, your voice feels sweet,
One look at your face can take away my tears,
Though we're so far apart, it's hard for us to meet,
But letting go of you now, is my greatest fear

I know being close is a risk, it can cause great pain,
But that's how life is, only by risk can one gain,
and to let you go would be a risk even greater,
of never meeting someone so beautiful again !

I don't know what I want from you, I never thought,
Life has been good to me, I was happy with all I've got,
But meeting you has made me realize there's no end,
to things life offers us, beautiful things we possess not ...

All I really ask of you, is just to remember me,
In every moment of your life, good and bad
and to share all thoughts, you never tell anyone,
and every single feeling inside of your heart

I want be that friend who you'll never forget,
the one you know who'll always stand by you,
no matter how bad the world may seem,
the friend whose love will always remain true

and if ever the day comes when we have to part,
Remember that no one can take your place,
and that all that will remain is an empty space,
the place that you forever have in my heart !

and I promise you, I'll be the same, I'll care
for you and treasure all thoughts that you share,
No matter how many miles you keep on walking,
Just look beside you, you'll always find me there !!





No comments: